Fire Extinguisher Training
Employers have a legal responsibility to ensure that all employees receive adequate and appropriate extinguisher training to keep themselves and others safe from fire. Where employees would be expected to use first aid fire fighting equipment the employer must ensure that the employee has the skills necessary to do it safely and effectively.
Combat Fire trainers have recognised professional qualifications and deliver training at your premises. By placing employees on this course the employer can demonstrate full compliance with their legal obligations.
- Fire legislation overview
- Fire science
- UK fire statistics
- Classes of fire
- Practical “hands on” fire training using different types of fire extinguishers.
Who should attend
- All employees (particularly those nominated to fight fires)
Combat Fire come to your premises, therefore there is minimal disruption to the working day of your staff. Using a multi-media presentation (with “hands on” fire extinguisher training) the training session lasts 90 minutes and we hold up to four sessions a day (with a maximum of 12 delegates per session).
- Staff will gain a greater awareness of the dangers of fire and will have more confidence to deal with a fire situation.
- Fire Safety practices will create a safer working environment.
- Training can save lives and property.
- Training will help in an emergency evacuation situation.
Cost for extinguisher training
Please let us know the number of delegates, preferred date(s) and location and we will provide a comprehensive quote.